A Great Source of Pride for the Entire Community
The Tipp City School District, with its tradition of excellence, is a great source of pride for the entire community.
The mission of Tipp City Exempted Village Schools is to provide an exemplary education so that all students become responsible participants in society. To achieve that objective, we strive to prepare students to contribute to the competitive and changing world in which we live. Values of respect, inclusiveness, community, communication, collaboration, innovation, nurturing, trust and accountability are inherent through our learning and working places, processes and people. The mission and values create both the foundation and the framework that has promoted a culture of high performance - academically, emotionally, physically and socially.
- The Tipp City School District has earned the rating of “EXCELLENT” on the 2013-2014 State Report Card, meeting all 26 of 26 performance indicators as established by the Ohio Department of Education. They have earned the “EXCELLENT” rating eight years out of ten and six consecutive years.
- 100% of our teachers are certified in their teaching area and every teacher is continuing to challenge our 2,650 students by being digital teachers.
- Both staff and student attendance rates in Tipp City Schools are significantly higher than the state average.
- 88% of 2012 Tipp City graduates continued their education at four-year or two-year colleges, universities or technical schools.
- The graduates in the Tippecanoe High School Class of 2012 earned over $2 million in scholarships to public and private colleges and universities in Ohio and across the nation.
- Tippecanoe High School offers a rigorous college preparatory program of studies, honors classes and eight Advanced Placement courses.
- Tippecanoe High School is affiliated with the Miami Valley Career Technology Center, which offers 50 Vocational Programs and Tech Prep courses of study.
- The school district promotes and supports high achievement with a comprehensive Gifted and Enrichment Education Program.
- Tipp City Schools’ athletes consistently take nearly half of the Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) titles year in and year out.
- The school district is proud to offer strong choral music, instrumental music, visual arts, and performing arts programs.
- Tipp City students receive the strong support of parent organizations, service clubs, the business community, and city and township governments.